Becoming a member of the association can provide several benefits:
- Opportunity to network, collaborate and develop relationships with CHWs and other professionals working in community health improvement.
- Ability to advocate for the CHW profession.
- Accessibility to continuing educational opportunities.
- Connection to statewide resources for addressing community and individual needs.
- Ability to vote on key SCCHWA decisions.
Membership dues are $30.
Support from organizations are vital to the success of SCCHWA. Organizations are free to give a one time gift or continuous funding that will support activities and sustainability efforts of the association.
- Diamond – $25,000
- Platinum – $15,000
- Gold – $10,000
- Silver – $5,000
- Bronze – $2,500
or your convenience you may pay online or by mail. If you would like to pay by mail, please print the corresponding form above and make check payable to: SCCHWA (South Carolina Community Health Worker Association). Insert SCCHWA Acct on Memo Line and your first/last name used to register.
P.O. Box 7422
Columbia, SC 29202
For more information or if you have questions, please contact SCCHWA Treasurer, Darin Thomas at (864) 979.5232
List of Member Organizations:
- Access Health Spartanburg
- Breathe Well SC, LLC
- Clemson Health Extension
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County
- DHEC of PeeDee
- Family Solutions of the Low Country
- Greenville Health System
- Healthy Columbia
- Lagniappe Medical Clinics LLC
- Low Country Healthy Start
- McLeod Health
- Pee Dee Healthy Start
- Tidelands Community Care Network
A certification with SCCHWA provides opportunities for furthering knowledge, skills, and formal education.
Send us a Message
Join our Subscribers and Stay informed about this growing Community Health Worker Profession! Identify, Connect, Educate and Promote CHWs!!!!