Hit the Hot Off the Press logo to share your news HERE! Sharing is Caring for all of our Communities!
2021 SAFE SLEEP SUMMIT
4TH ANNUAL LIVE HEALTH SC SUMMIT
HUD has partnered with the White House and the U.S. Department of Treasury to host a Child Tax Credit training. CLICK PIC FOR INFO
RESOURCE FEATURE OF THE MONTH
Get resource options for your zip code area!
Recent CHW News
- Mayor Janey and the Office of Health and Human Services open the 2021 Community-Led Design Group application as part of the Mental Health Emergency Response Pilot - boston.gov
- Montana Tribes Want to Stop Jailing People for Suicide Attempts but Lack a Safer Alternative | Healthiest Communities Health News | US News - U.S. News & World Report
- Pfizer’s Covid-19 Vaccine Planned to be Given to Kids at Schools, Doctors’ Offices - The Wall Street Journal
- Redefining a trusted messenger: Well-known endorsers took vaccination campaigns only so far. Now, community voices seek to drive facts home. - Baltimore Sun
- Montana Tribes Want to Stop Jailing People for Suicide Attempts but Lack a Safer Alternative - Kaiser Health News
Understanding Scope and Competencies: A Contemporary Look at the United States Community Health Worker Field
Community Health Worker Toolkit
CDC’s comprehensive collection of CHW literature, toolkits, and resources.
Community Health Workers: Roles and Opportunities in Health Care Delivery System Reform
This report reviews health services research findings on CHW utilization relevant to U.S. policymakers and considers the key challenges facing CHWs.
A certification with SCCHWA provides opportunities for furthering knowledge, skills, and formal education.