South Carolina Community Health Worker Annual 2020 ConferenceOriginally scheduled Annual Conference for March 27, 2020, will be postponed to August 14, 2020. The same location The River Center at Saluda Shoals and the time 9:00 AM- 4:00 PM. DETAILS TO FOLLOW!
Becoming a member of the association can provide several benefits:
- Opportunity to network, collaborate and develop relationships with CHWs and other professionals working in community health improvement.
- Ability to advocate for the CHW profession.
- Accessibility to continuing educational opportunities.
- Connection to statewide resources for addressing community and individual needs.
- Ability to vote on key SCCHWA decisions.
Membership dues are $30.
Support from organizations are vital to the success of SCCHWA. Organizations are free to give a one time gift or continuous funding that will support activities and sustainability efforts of the association.
- Diamond – $25,000
- Platinum – $15,000
- Gold – $10,000
- Silver – $5,000
- Bronze – $2,500
For your convenience you may pay online or by mail. If you would like to pay by mail, please print the corresponding form above and make check payable to: SCCHWA (South Carolina Community Health Worker Association). Insert SCCHWA Acct on Memo Line and your first/last name used to register.
P.O. Box 7422
Columbia, SC 29202
For more information or if you have questions, please contact SCCHWA Treasurer Meredith Kelley at (305)978-9896 or email@example.com.
List of Member Organizations:
- Access Health Spartanburg
- Breathe Well SC, LLC
- Clemson Health Extension
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County
- DHEC of PeeDee
- Family Solutions of the Low Country
- Greenville Health System
- Healthy Columbia
- Lagniappe Medical Clinics LLC
- Low Country Healthy Start
- McLeod Health
- Pee Dee Healthy Start
- Tidelands Community Care Network
Thank you for supporting the SCCHWA! The mission is to maximize the voices of Community Health Workers and strengthen the profession’s capacity to achieve healthy, equitable communities throughout South Carolina.
A certification with SCCHWA provides opportunities for furthering knowledge, skills, and formal education.