Becoming a member of the association can provide several benefits:
- Opportunity to network, collaborate and develop relationships with CHWs and other professionals working in community health improvement.
- Ability to advocate for the CHW profession.
- Accessibility to continuing educational opportunities.
- Connection to statewide resources for addressing community and individual needs.
- Ability to vote on key SCCHWA decisions.
Membership dues are $30.
Support from organizations are vital to the success of SCCHWA. Organizations are free to give a one time gift or continuous funding that will support activities and sustainability efforts of the association.
- Diamond – $25,000
- Platinum – $15,000
- Gold – $10,000
- Silver – $5,000
- Bronze – $2,500
or your convenience you may pay online or by mail. If you would like to pay by mail, please print the corresponding form above and make check payable to: SCCHWA (South Carolina Community Health Worker Association). Insert SCCHWA Acct on Memo Line and your first/last name used to register.
P.O. Box 7422
Columbia, SC 29202
For more information or if you have questions, please contact SCCHWA Treasurer Kelly Duffy at (864) 560-0181 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Member Organizations:
- Access Health Spartanburg
- Breathe Well SC, LLC
- Clemson Health Extension
- Community Medical Clinic of Kershaw County
- DHEC of PeeDee
- Family Solutions of the Low Country
- Greenville Health System
- Healthy Columbia
- Lagniappe Medical Clinics LLC
- Low Country Healthy Start
- McLeod Health
- Pee Dee Healthy Start
- Tidelands Community Care Network
A certification with SCCHWA provides opportunities for furthering knowledge, skills, and formal education.